The rowing machine, also called rowing machine,is a kind of simulated rowing equipment, which has a good effect on the reinforcement of the legs, waist, upper limbs, chest and back muscles. The rowing machine is a smooth, fun and challenging sport. Each one is drawn, and the upper limbs, lower limbs, waist, waist, and back can be completed during the process of contraction and extension, and the muscles of the whole body can be exercised. Especially suitable for people with waist and abdomen and upper arms, the boating exercise will bring you unexpected body shaping effect. Here’s a small series to learn how to use the rowing machine, which parts of the rowing machine can be exercised.
1.Warm up before exercise
Before using the rowing machine, be sure to warm up and move all parts of the body faster. If jogging, raise your legs, swing your legs, stretch, wait, time is 5-10 minutes, let your body get a little hot.
2. Preparation before exercise
(1) Put your foot on the pedal and fasten it with a belt to make sure it does not move freely. Be careful not to barefoot, the pain in the substrate is easy to exercise.
(2) Hold the handle tightly, but do not overdo it, otherwise it may cause fatigue of the forearm.
3. Appropriate posture during exercise
(1) Start the rowing machine, the knees are bent like the chest, and the upper body is slightly tilted forward.
(2) Then start pushing your legs, straighten them, and use the contraction of the latissimus dorsi to pull the handle to the abdomen. When the legs are fully extended, tilt back to get the best results. But don’t get too close, it is easy to cause strain on the back muscles. Lean is about 11 degrees.
(3) Finally, straighten your arms, bend your knees, move your body forward and return to the starting position.
(4) Four stages of exercise