During the training, due to the benign injury caused by exercise to the muscles, then you will have some excessive recovery through nutrient supplementation and adequate rest, so when your muscles are added, the weight will increase.
During training, due to the effects of exercise on the bones, bone density can increase and the bones will become heavier, which will also lead to weight gain.
If you want to lose more fat while increasing your muscles, you can lose weight through anaerobic exercise and aerobic exercise.
2. Preheat for 5 minutes before training to reduce muscle viscosity and better function as a muscle.
3. When exercising large muscles, it takes 4 to 6 movements, 4 to 6 times per movement, and the duration is about 1 hour. Both the machine and free manual are acceptable.
4. Perform aerobic exercise for about 30 minutes immediately after anaerobic exercise.
5. After anaerobic and aerobic exercise, perform a full body stretching exercise.
1. Adhere to the habit of eating fewer meals to avoid excessive intake of calories.
Every meal contains protein and sugar. Sugar is the main food, consistent with soup.
3. You can eat fresh vegetables and fruits for every extra meal, and you can eat egg whites.
4. Don’t eat anything before going to bed at night. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits for dinner, do not eat staple food.
The perfect body, in addition to sports and diet, the most important thing is to persist.